ACG School Jakarta provides opportunities for students to grow in a values-driven, supportive and diverse environment.
We help students to become creative, innovative problem solvers who are entrepreneurial, confident users of technology.
Situated in South Jakarta and easily accessible from major roads, we place a strong emphasis on inquiry, investigation and opportunities for students to be leaders of their learning in creative, meaningful and authentic ways.
ACG School Jakarta promotes a variety of customised study options:
- The globally recognised IBO Primary Years Programme (IBPYP) and Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- Cambridge International Lower Secondary and IGCSE courses
- English Language Support programmes
- A Kindergarten programme for students from 2 to 5 years old
Offering a safe and stimulating environment, our dedication to developing the individual is also reflected in our co-curricular activities, including a wide range of performing and fine arts, sporting, cultural and leadership opportunities.
- Completed Application Form
- Results of any English language test taken and/or admissions assessment
- Copies of academic records (school reports for the last two years – where applicable)
- Primary (2-10 years)
- Junior (11-13 years)
- Senior (14-15 years)
- IB/ Graduating Class (16-17 years)
The average number of pupils/class:
- Primary (15–18)
- Junior (15–20)
- Senior (15–24)
Semester 1: August – December, Semester 2: January – June
School Fee Range:
Rp 100.000.000 – Rp 301.000.000
Principal Name: Shawn Hutchinson
Head Admission: Mia Sari